MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Saturday 10 July 2010

working...

Hi, well I have good news, but also bad news. Well, the good news are that I got a job!!!! It's so great! I sent an application to this company a month ago and now they told me that I can work in their company! It's just perfect! The company is just 30 minutes away from my home town.
Well, the problem is, that I haven't much time for this blog anymore. My holidays are over. I started working on Wednesday, I get up at 6 in the morning and come home about half past 5 in the afternoon...and there are quite alot of household chores to do. So well, I will do my best, ut I can't promise anything. The only possibility is (if you want that the blog exist in the future) that you post some comments and be "active", otherwise they delet it... so the fanfiction would be an option or just send me other ideas ....
Perhaps I can manage it on weekends...

so bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your job! I hope you thrive in it! I wanted to say I enjoy all the creative ideas you come up with for your blog. Your constructing of a story is especially interesting. I think you should post this idea on the Fan Forum site. There is a category titled 'The Game Room' that would work for this. I think you'll see some great results there!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete