MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Monday 2 August 2010

Emma...

Every time, when the snow is falling at my window sill, I remember the things that happened. The memories, which have changed my life.
They are like the snow at my window sill. So different, so smooth. But they are still there, just like the snow. My memories are like the snow.

If anyone asks about my first love, I would say: It was amusing, but painful. It was the most beautiful but also most horrible part of my life.

It was in Autumn when I looked the first time into her big brown eyes. It was a quiet evening. I didn't have great expectations, but when I looked into her beautiful brwon eyes, I knew that this could be the beginning of a new time.
Now, I would say that this time, they way I chose, was the most difficult time of my life - teribble and amazing. I would walk this way again.

If I have waste my time? If I way naiv? No. It was love. Love which made my blind. Love which made my blind and mad. I was adicted to her. Adicted to her kisses, her smell, her touch.

You always want the things which you aren't able to get.

I couldn't sleep, because I was thinking all the time about her. It was so difficult to know what she wanted. So why did I go along with her?
Because she was so different and because I loved her.

One step forward, two steps back. It was always the same - the same old game...It never changed.
I knew what I was doing - but I didn't want to face the truth. I was convinced that I could change her, but today I know that nobody can do this. Never.

She managed it to make me mad, crazy, sad. Every time she ignored me my heart broke into pieces. I started shaking when I her hand touched mine. Her smile...I won't forget it. My heart was beating, she made me helpless. but when she was holding me tight it made me feel that this day should never end.

But she left me. And I still love her. Much more than I have loved her before.
I'm still thinking about her, I know that there is still the pain in my chest, but it's over now. Melted, like the snow at my window sill, ran away like the tears in my eyes.

Every time when the snow is falling at my window sill, I remember the things that happened. The memories which have changed my life. They are like the snow at my window.

4 comments:

  1. Just joined your blog. I'm glad to see that you keep that you post on a regular basis;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that was fantastic, very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This Emma poem was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Very emotional and well written. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. I wrote it in german - it was difficult to translate it into english - but it seems that it did work :)

    ReplyDelete