MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Books, books, books

I don't know if you have notice, but there are also nice books about the avengers. I have read them and I can recommand them warmly to you:

The complete Avengers by Dave Rogers
This is about all the espisodes, starting by Steed/Keel and going on to the new Avengers. It's a very informativ book, including an episode guide and also nice pictures.

The Avengers and me by Dave Rogers and Patrick Macnee
This book deals with Patrick Macnees's time at the set from the avengers. Very nice and funny inside storys and great pictures. A fantastic book.

Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone by John Garforth
Well, this is a german book, I think it should exist also a english version, but I don't know the title. In this book you find new cases for steed and emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment