MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

My TOP 5

Here I have a list of my top 5 series from the avengers/new avengers:

1. The forget-me-knot
--> The last episode with Emma Peel, for me it was so sad...and why didn't they kisss goodbye!!! just a small kiss on the cheek :(

2. Who is who?
--> the only time when you see Steed and Emma kissing...but these are not the real "avengers" :)

3. The little wonders
--> another kissing scene, i love it, every men should kiss like Steed :)

4. Invsasion of the earthmen
--> i like the final scene: steed and tara are practicing judo...tara asks: what are we doing now? Steed. practice! (his voice is telling that he means another type of practice :) uhh)

5. Mr. Teddy Bear
--> for all Steedfans the best scene: his white underwear...sexy :) and a funny scene with Cathy, when they are fighting at the floor.

--> The little wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment