MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Monday 20 December 2010

The only one

You're the only one, who makes me smile.
The only one I cry for.

You're the only one with these beautiful big brown eyes.
You're wounderful.

There's not a thing that I want to change. I love your smile, every single move you make.

I can't live without you. You were always beside me, behind me, a step in front of me.
Tell me, how can I manage it alone?
I can't manage it, can't manage it at all.

You are the only one who know me so well. You know my thoughts, all the things that are in my mind.

So why don't you know that I love you? That you're the only one for me?
The only one I want to spent my life with?
To share all the good things and sunny days...

You are the one who take my hand, the only one who make it right.
Don't leave me. I beg you dear. Stay beside me. Forever.

2 comments:

  1. John Steed's eyes are not brown, but green -

    Excellent blog and beautiful poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a poem about emma..

    thank you, I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete