MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Friday 3 December 2010

dreaming

In my dreams this world would be perfect.
In my dreams you always take my hand, hold it, kiss it.
In my dreams I can feel your warm breath at my skin.

I look into your eyes.
Why can't this world be perfect?
Why can't it be fair?

I'm used to see your face, every day. To hear your voice, your laughter.
I'm adicted to it.

In my dreams this world would be perfect, our love would be perfect.
In my dreams you aren't this reserved gentleman anymore.
You would be brave enough to touch me, to kiss me.

Here I'm. Just beside you. Don't you know that I love you?
Can't you feel the pain that I feel?
Can't you see it? Why can't you see the tears that I'm crying all night.

In my dreams this world would be perfect.
You would lay your arm around me, tell me that you love me.

John. I look again into your eyes.
Suddenly you're smiling.
You take my hand. Kiss it.
Kiss my lips.
Emma, you say. Emma. Quit dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment