MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Just because of you...

Here we are, again.

Just you, and I and the stars above...

The way you touch my hand, my cheeks, moving slowly down...

Your kisses are sweet like a warm summer morning.

Your big brown eyes, I like they way they fix me. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Go on - that's what I want to tell you - but I'm not brave enough. Would it be too fast? Would you be ready for it? Yes, of course. You're a grown up woman, even married! But that look in your eyes, that shy look.

I take your hand, gentle. I kiss it, lay it into mine. I touch your beautiful brown hair.

I can't stand it anymore. Emma, I whisper. I don't care about the things, people will say. Just let it happen. Please. Emma. There it's again, the smile, the smile which makes me crazy, dizzy. I close my eyes. I feel your heartbeat, I feel your hand, moving slowly down. It's alright. It's alright there. Your body has never been so close to mine. Kiss me, kiss me again and again. Let it happen my dear. Just let it happen. I love you. More than I've done before. It almost hurts...

Let me forget the pain, just for some hours. Love me Emma, love me like I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment