MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 23 November 2010

this moment

I always try to change the past -

worrying about the things that happpened, about the things I told you, the things I didn't say.


Has it been right? Did I make a mistake?


I always try to plan the future.

Worrying about the things that will happend, about the things I will tell you, about the things I won't say.


Will it be right? Will I make a mistake?

You are my past, my future...but where has it gone - the moment we spent together, just a few seconds ago?


Why can't you tell me, that you love me? Why is all so difficult?


I want to use this moment, to make things right, to tell you how much I need you. Right now.

But you don't let me talk to you.


You just take my hand. Kiss my lips. Your clear blue eyes watching every move I make...

You lay your strong arms around me. You touch my skin, so soft, so smooth.

In this moment I forget everything-


the future, the past.


This moment belongs to you. Love me, John, just in this moment.

But show me that there is more than this physical love.


Change my past, and change my future, I beg you. Let it happen, just in this moment.

Let this moment change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment