MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Friday 26 November 2010

Shining like a star

Can you see the stars above?
The million lights out there?

Your brown hair is shining in the smooth light.
I can only see your silouhette, beside the window, watching the dark streets.

The snow is falling slowly, shimmering in the starlight.
Everything looks so peaceful, quiet.

You turn around. Now I can see your face. The light is playing with your cheeks, your lips.
Are you smiling? I can't see it.

Just come over my beautiful one.
Come over, sit down beside me. Let me take your hand. I want to hold it. Hold it all night long.

Now you're slowly moving, comming back to me. Now I can see your smile, your tender red lips.
I kiss them, realising that you're crying. I wipe away your tears, kiss you again.
This night belong to us, Emma. Just to you and me.

Emma, you're one of the brigthest stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment