MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Friday 7 May 2010

Remakes

I just have noticed,that there are more remakes of the Cathy Gale episodes

Death of a great dane -- The 50 000 breakfast

Don't look behind you -- The Joker

The Charmers -- The correct way to kill



It's really funny that they haven't got new ideas ... the plot is just a little bit different. Most of the time the remakes are better although Honor Blackman has been real good, but Emma Peel is more popular so people prefer the remakes. I think it's a shame.
Although this episodes have the same plot they are completely different, they have a different atmosphere. I watch "The Avengers" every day, I just have finished with the Cathy Gale episodes, now I have started with Emma Peel and everything seems so different -- the music - the language...

No comments:

Post a Comment