MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Feelings...

Every now and then I see shadows dancing on the walls

Every now and then I hear the soft rain falling at the sidewalks

Every now and then I feel alone
~~~I feel a deep pain in my heart

I feel that I can't manage it
~~~~can't manage it without you.

Every now and then there is a darkness which won't disappear
~~~~~a darkness which covers me.

Although I have to hide my feelings
although I know I must be strong
although I must go on...
~*I keep on waiting for the moment you will touch my hand
*~hold it until I'm happy again
~*Wipe the tears away from my pale cheeks
*~your smooth touches
~*your breath at my skin
°I will wait. I will wait forever°

~°because I love you°~





1 comment:

  1. That was a beautiful poem you wrote. Who's feels were these? Emma or Steed's? To me it sounds like Emma's, but it can be Steed's as well. Great job. Very meaningful. :D

    ReplyDelete