MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Friday 18 June 2010

Songs...

There are different songs which remind me of "The Avengers", this one is a very silly one, but when I hear this song I always see Steed singing this song for Emma. LOL. (because of the "big brown eyes"...) Here are the lyrics, I'm not sure if you know this song...

Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees
and the flowers and the trees,
the moon up above, and the thing called love.

Let me tell you 'bout the stars in the sky,
the girl and the guy
and the way they could kiss
on a night like this.

When I look into your big brown eyes,
it's very plain to see
that it's time you learn about the facts in life
startin' from A to Z.
Let me tell you 'bout the birds...


Are there any special songs, which remind you of "The Avengers"?

2 comments:

  1. I have many songs I've formed into play lists to create a sort of operatic story line for Steed and Emmas relationship. Of these songs, there are two that probably sum it up best. The first would be "A Groovy Kind Of Love", the original version from the "60s, by the Mindbenders. The second is from the reggae/pop band UB40 and is titled "Bring Me Your Cup". Of the latter here is the first verse, chorus and second verse:

    Did I ever say, how I feel about you
    And did I ever find, that easy to do
    Things that you do, don't need to be heard
    You know your actions, baby
    speak louder than words

    (CHORUS)
    I've got the bottle, bring me your cup
    pop the cork and try a sup
    when you're empty I'll fill you up
    We'll drink it down 'till the sun comes up

    I'm heading home
    like a steaming train
    Foot to the floor in the driving rain
    My head is aching and my mouth is dry
    I've got a thirst that only you can satisfy

    Rather fitting, in my humble opinion!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know "The book of love"? that's another song which reminds my of "The Avengers".

    ReplyDelete