MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Love all...

I do apologize in advance for this post - if there are any readers who have a different opinion about this topic, but I'm convinced that Steed and Emma, and also Steed and his other partners have sex. In my opinion there are many sexual innuendoes...
I know that there are also other fans who think that they have sex...so I was talking to a real convinced fan and she had the idea to do a list with all the sexual innuendoes... so why not? :)

Which are the best innuendoes???

Well I start with "The danger makers" where Emma is "changing" her clothes...

4 comments:

  1. Murder Market--getting dressed in the hearse?
    Honey for the Prince--hands all over the place on the bridge and at the end Emma joining Steed in the basement, with that smirk on her face?
    Town of No Return--Steed in Emma's bedroom at night and next morning she is blissfully dancing through the playground.

    Gosh, my mind is crowded with all the innuendo--"I know your wavelength". It's all over the place!

    I believe they had sex all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mona :-)

    Tara and Steed - "Invasion of the earthman" - the final scene....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to the scenes in Honey for the Prince along with the Prince offering Steed any of his wives. Steed is looking them over when Emma calls out "Steeed!" The sudden change in his expression as he turns to follow her looks to me like he's made the obvious choice!
    The tag to Epic finds them trying to decide on what movie to see. Emma describes 'Nights of Abandon..unbridled..full of passion, etc. Then says it closed. Steed voices his dissapointment, then smiles, looks thoughtful and says, "Unbridled passions...mmm. Why don't we spend the evening at home."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone so far on these epsiodes between Emma and Steed. It does show pretty good proof that they may be lovers behind closed doors during the show. I always thought so when I first started watching the show. The chemesty is there and all the flirty and sexy little sayings they say through the show tells it all.

    ReplyDelete