MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Monday 14 June 2010

Purdey




So my dears, it took quite a long time, but after I was talking about all the other avenger-ladies I will now talk about Purdey. For me it's a special topic, because I had many prejudices about TNA, but well, I started to love TNA :)

In my opinion Purdey is one of the strongest characters. She isn't like all the others, she looks different and furthermore she has a very special character - but in a positive way. She isn't the typical British girl like Emma, or the girl from next door like Tara - she is very intelligent, smart, pretty and she has her own sense of humour. She get along well with Steed and Gambit, for me it's a kind of deep friendship - also with Gambit - although they would be a nice couple.
Her fighting skills are excellent and so different from all the other fights we know from The Avengers. She knows what she wants, she's self confident and very natural.

I think it's good that they created this new character. After Cathy and Emma (who are a little bit similar...) there was of course Tara, but in my opinion they spent too much time with creating Tara's character --- Purdey "just happened"??

What do you think about Purdey???

3 comments:

  1. I like Purdey, because as you said she's different to the other Avengers girls and has her own style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comments about Purdey ended up under Fizzy Drinks! Sorry for the muck up!

    ReplyDelete