MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Saturday 29 May 2010

Death at bargain prices...

It's really strange, but did you ever notice that alot of secret agents die, but never Emma or Steed? There are so many good agents, but they just die!
And it's the same with Emma's and also Steed's friends. In many episodes the viewers are introduced to some good friends of Emma and Steed but suddenly they die!
So have they still friends, if every episode die someone of them??? :)
It's a really silly thought, I know, but I was thinking about it and if I would loose so many of my friends I would be alone...

:) ???

1 comment:

  1. Yes a lot of good agents and friends do die on the show, but not Emma and Steed. I guess that just makes Emma and Steed the best skilled agents in the business. And if Emma and Steed die it would be the end of the show too soon. So they have to stay alive for that one reason, but they always do come close to being killed, but one or the other always comes for their rescue.

    ReplyDelete