MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Sunday 2 May 2010

Tara King



For me she is the complete opposite of Emma Peel. Tara is cute, sometimes shy and very feminin. She fights with typical feminin weapons like her handbag or other things she can reach during the fight. And Tara is the only one who shows that she adores Steed. She is not married, so there is no barrier between them. If I would be a secret agent, I think I would be like Tara. Not as brave as Emma, not as distant like Cathy, not as wired as Purdey - just a average, a little bit clumsy girl like Tara, who loves Steed.
I think Tara did a very good job, although she just finished school. I believe it was very hard for her, she didn't know the Avengers, and after Diana Rigg it wasn't easy to prove that she is the next girl at Steeds side - but she did it well.
I like her funny character and the way she fights. She is very sympathetic and she is the only one who is quite normal - you can identify yourself with her, and thats the thing why the Avengers keep on running.

No comments:

Post a Comment