MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Relationships....

I'm often thinking about Steed and his female partners. And then I have to smile. If I see some scenes (especially the end scenes) of the avengers I create a story - what would happen after they have solved a case, so there are my sugestions.

Steed and Cathy

In my opinion this relationship would be funny. Steed would try to have sex - but Cathy would ignore this. And if Steed get what he wants - Cathy would tell him clearly what she wants and what he has to do.

Steed and Emma
I believe their relationship would be really wild. They would have sex at very extraordinary places. The would have fun and sometimes they couldn't get on without sex. But of course they adore each other.

Steed and Tara
Very romantic!!!! Steed would have to do the first step. They would drink champagne and after some glasses the would go to bed and have romantic sex. Steed would be a real gentleman and would lay the whole world at Tara's feet. Tara would be a little bit shy but very happy.

Steed and Purdey
For me they are just good friends

3 comments:

  1. I think the same way too on these theories of what you said what The Avengers would do after they solved a case and go home.

    But to me I would see a little more romance in the picture for Emma and Steed. Not just wild sex. But wild hot sex is good too. I see that too. But to me I would see Steed being a gentleman and very charming. He would take Emma out somewhere nice to eat or maybe on a nice getaway trip to Paris for the weekend to celebrate their success on solving the case. They would walk the streets of Paris, holding hands, and giving each other sexy flirty looks and smiles (knowing whats to come later that night.) Then take her out to a nice little franch restaurant to have dinner. Then back up to their hotel suite to have a glass of champagne. Then they'll start a little hot and heavy on their kisses and then have some hot romantic wild sex. They do it on every piece of funiture in the room and then together in the shower. They may stay in the hotel suite for the rest of the weekend together. No need to see Paris again for the rest of that weekend. They already have seen it. They have seen it several times. It's one of their favorite gateway places. lol. Then when they get home. They do it again. lol. She may stay at his place one night then him at hers the next night. What can I say. Emma and Steed can't keep their hands off it each other. lol. They're in love and their love for each other will never fade. It's like God made one just for the other. They were meant to be and always will be in my mind. They're the perfect couple. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I started laughing when I read what you had down on what Steed and Purdey's relationship would be like, because it's so true in my mind too. lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D hey soulmate! that's exactly what I think about Emma and Steed!!! :D

    ReplyDelete