MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Monday 10 May 2010

Who's there???

Hi everybody,

I don't know how many fans are reading this blog - I just see that some of you have voted at the polls.
Unfortunately there is no "Like" button, which Facebook offers, so I have to guess if there any readers or not.

It would be nice if you sometimes post some comments, just to make sure if you like it/don't like it.

It's quite alot of work to create a blog - and you are really disapointed if nobody is reading it...

5 comments:

  1. don´t worry there are people reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are reading. Keep up the good work.

    For fiction try the Avengers Community and Fanfiction.net. Timeless writes very good fiction, mostly Gambit and Purdey, but she does a good Steed. Did you read Brazil? How about Anew. Both are very good. Bitshifter is also a good author. I just posted a Steed and Emma story in the last two weeks, but it has an M rating on fanfiction.net. I know what it's like to be discouraged, I've had 80 visitors and one review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this informations :) I already start reading - real good

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for asking, it doesn´t belong here, but can somebody tell my what´s the difference between "avengers" and "the new avengers"? The "avengers movie" has othing to do with all that or?
    sorry, I am not a fan (yet), I´m just interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The avengers are the first episodes with cathy gale, emma peel and tara king. between these episodes wasn't a break. some years later, after the last episode with tara king they started againg with new episodes called "the new avengers" with purdey and gambit. the avenger movie is a remake of the episodes with emma peel. they took some stories from the original avengers and used it for the movie.

    ReplyDelete