MRS. PEEL - WE'RE NEEDED !!!

Thursday 6 May 2010

John Steed



Today I'm dealing with the topic JOHN STEED.
Well, at the beginning one important question: Which girl doesn't like Steed???
I adore Steed :) -- I'm already crazy -- I have dreamt that Steed is learning with me for my exams...well...it's better you forget this :)

soooo Steed is a real gentleman, charming, nice, handsome - VERY handsome and attractive, of course funny (I love his sense of humor) and well - he's just perfect.

He enjoys to be with beautiful women - I dare say that he is like Casanova - but a little more tactful and decent - very british - nobody knows what he's doing at night if there is no case he has to solve :)

He is the person who fascinated the audience, he and his female partner are the perfect team - they complement each other - and that's a great combination.

There are so many fantastic scenes with Steed but my top scene is this:

False Witness - Tara is spilling the 2 bottles of milk all over Steeds desk - the expression of Steed is great! I love it! I always must smile if I see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment